As at 17 March, New Zealand has eight confirmed cases of COVID-19. With continued vigilance the chance of widespread community outbreak is expected to remain low. Precautions and general good hygiene practices should be observed.
Given the ongoing situation, Marlborough Osteopaths have established a COVID-19 protocol to protect patients, staff and practitioners, and to reduce the likelihood of spreading the virus to the wider community. As practitioners, we will continue to wash our hands thoroughly between patients, but we ask that our patients adhere to the following guidelines:
- On entering clinic, please either wash your hands or use the hand sanitiser provided by the front door.
- Please do NOT come into the clinic if:
- in the last 14 days, you have had ANY overseas travel to any country that has reported COVID-19, and/or
- feel unwell, have ‘flu-like symptoms (coughing/sneezing/fever) and/or
- have been in contact with anyone who satisfies the above conditions.
If you need to cancel an appointment, please call or email reception (03 578 4434 or email@example.com) to cancel your appointment. You should also call Healthline’s dedicated COVID-19 number 0800 358 5453 or contact your GP.